Friday, October 12, 2012

Market

: SC makes me stand in an empty parking space outside the 15th Street gate; we go to Whole Foods; what goes on a sausage; case of beer, saurkraut, beet salad; Painting & Drawing BBQ in the Hooper courtyard; it's getting cold, dark purple clouds; start to get a migraine, my vision is patchy; once I leave, it's fine; stop in the office, I like it here late at night, no one around; take the 10; run into SH; she invites me to ST's closing, "It's right there," she says pointing behind her; the security guard is glassy eyed, must've just smoked a joint; karaoke in Mark Wolf Gallery; bright colored paintings, one reminds me of an anime backdrop; sing "Don't Rain on My Parade" and bring the house down; drinking too much wine; sing "Love Shack" with KD; more wine; sing "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift; the ladies' bathroom is 40s marble and fixtures; leave without saying goodbye; home talking to CP, I'm so tired...

No comments: