Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Safe Surrender Site


: emails highlight making mountains out of mole hills; why does everyone get cc'd and when did "cc" become a verb; heat is rising; red dress on the bus talks loudly on her invisible phone about in-takes and disrespect; like a zombie walking into Haight Grocery; non-dairy vegetable pot pies (yuk), cheese and crackers, (Kathleen), organic Fuji apples, Cheerios; washing dishes, D. and I talk while he shreds last night's chicken; "I'm prepared to tell D. when I see her that we're being unfairly targeted," he says. "Yeah," I say. "Tell her some anemic troll came up the stairs and yelled at me."; red wine and Glee; "What happened to the speed in the show? The quick cuts and high energy?" Then Mercedes and Santana own "River Deep and Mountain High". "Here's what we've been waiting for!" and then... Rachel and Kurt do the Barbra/Judy duet from The Judy Garland Show!!; R. comes home while we're youtubing with "Proud Mary"; more wine, Cougar Town and 30 Rock; on the roof D. and I watch the stars, "I'm going to be happy to move out of here. I've been here for five years."; kick off the duvet and sleep under thin sheets.

No comments: