Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Song of the Day #10

Again, this SotD should've Song of the Weekend last weekend but I was too Cylonese to figure it out. Actually, I probable would've been able to figure it out but I'm a beta model and not one of the Top Five or anything so figure it out yourself.

Regardless, once again I'm late in the game. I'm sure you all know this one and I'm sure it's more tired than jelly bracelets and Vampire Weekend.

Remember the days: walking around Union Square singing this song, driving around the city from bar to bar singing this song, hearing it over Ben 'N' Nicks with beer and burgers, Erica buying her first CDs in 6 months.

1 comment:

Beth Mattson said...

It is never to late to join the MIA game. She's just so .... perrrrfect. She will never be tired like a jelly bracelet! Hey ... Jelly bracelets are not tired ... !