Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Untitled Scraps of Construction Paper

He found a tennis racket in the upstairs attic.

He tells her that he wants milk in his cereal and not water.

When the state comes over to visit they bring doctors.

These doctors are paid for by the state.

When the state isn’t looking we go and play in brambles behind the baseball field.

When the state is over we eat homemade cookies and play board games.

I don’t like the smell of fish.

When he was on his way to the dentist he decided to go fishing instead.

The other day he left his thermometer in the baby’s bottom by accident.

He thought his little brother was sick.

Whenever I see yarn I think of a grandma I would like to have someday.

My grandma doesn’t like me to call her grandma, I call her Steph.

My mom and grandma go out dancing together and leave me home with my sick baby brother.

He likes the taste of pancakes on a Saturday morning.

His favorite cereal is Capn’ Crunch.

The last movie he saw was at two in the morning on a cable station he’s not supposed to watch.

His own piece of justice is still sticky from the last handler.

Once they went swimming in the town pool and brought their cartoon towels.

When he sees a plane in the sky he picks up a stick and pretends to shoot it down.

At night he hears the motorbikes in the woods and thinks they’ll come and kidnap him.

He likes it when he eats a popsicle and his lips turn another color like lipstick.

Everyone smiles on the TV Guide.

Everyone in television sitcoms is happy and glad to be with their families.

I don’t like playing basketball even if it’s for fun.

No comments: